Monday, January 17, 2011

Mo 3 Wk 4 (Cycle 2 CD 17)

Not a whole lot has been happening these past few days. My temps though do seem unusually low...I don't know if that because of Lunaception or maybe a thyroid issue...I hope by next cycle it's better.

As far as CF...I think Lunaception has been helping to produce more EWCF, but I haven't seen it do much at all for the other types like dry, sticky, and creamy. I still don't have any days with the first two. I had some EW on the 12th...not sure why as I only had it again like 5 days later. I'm hoping I get some today too because tomorrow I sleep with the light on. It's a full moon on the 19th. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I ovulate on one of the days that I use a night light. It would make me oh so happy lol, especially since last cycle was so long. I definitely want this one to be shorter.

Wow...I think this is my shortest entry yet! Well I hope I have good news for next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment