Monday, January 10, 2011

Mo 3, Wk 3 (Cycle 2 CD 10)


I think the length of my period this time is another confirmation that I ovulated. Again, maybe it was just time after 139 days, but I can't help but to think that using the light for the first time after 3 months was a contributing factor because I ovulated 3 days after the last night that I slept with a light.

I was a bit disappointed with the length of my period because it was heavier than usual in the beginning so I thought it was going to be shorter, since Lunaception can do this to your cycles, but no, still 7 days.

My temps have also been pretty steady these past few days, but they still seem on the low side for me. It makes me think that my thyroid isn't functioning as optimally as it could. But I don't know how to fix it and nor do I want to introduce any variables right now into my experiment. I guess for now I'll just ignore it.

So this month the full moon is on the 19th. Only 8 more days to go before I start sleeping with the lights on.

In regards to CF, I still haven't really seen a change in this part of the cycle. I still feel like my CF is watery and Egg White (EW) when it's supposed to be dry. I was hoping Lunaception would clear up my obscure CF pattern. Maybe next cycle?

In regards to symptoms, I don't think I've been feeling any different. Some people complain of vivid dreams when they begin doing Lunaception but most of them are sleeping with eye masks instead of a dark environment. I think the eye mask may have something to do with it. A while back I slept with an eye mask for a couple of nights and those nights I did have very vivid dreams. However, with sleeping in total darkness I've never experienced that.

No comments:

Post a Comment