Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 47 (CD 95)


Well...my cycle is still going! I'm almost hitting the 100 day mark. I started taking some herbal tincture called Female Harmony from http://drfosteressentials.com/ I love dr. foster!!! She has a completely natural approach to things and all her products are of excellent quality. I go to her if I have any problems! Well I started taking the tincture mid last week and my flow has decreased to the point that it is now almost nothing. I was hesitant to take the tincture because I didn't want to add any other variables into Lunaception, but I was afraid that the bleeding was going to go on for a long time before it stopped. So I decided to only take it until necessary. I'll probably only take it for another 2 days.

The womens retreat that I went on with my church was great! I went with my mother-in-law and couldn't be happier that I did. I am so thankful to have her in my life and was grateful for out time spent together. We talked for hours about everything under the sun! We definitely do not have the stereo-typical in-law relationship.

During the retreat I slept with an eye-mask on (for the 2 nights I was there) since I couldn't really do anything about the light coming in from the window. If some part of my body was exposed to light, it was definitely only a part of my face because it was so cold there that I was bundled up in a zipped up sleeping bag. I think that could be why on saturday and sunday my temps were kind of low...because I was freezing! I've noticed during the summer if we put the AC on too high my temps seem to be kind of low in the morning too, so I think I'm one of those people were the temp in the temp in the environment affects me, although waking up earlier or later doesn't really seem to. Sunday was daylight savings time and my temps were pretty much the same. However, on Monday I think I woke up earlier then usual and stayed in bed half a sleep and half awake...which gave me that unusually high temperature. I had gone to bed really early and woke up at around 4.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that maybe this cycle I'll ovulate around the full moon! Regardless, like I've said before, I'm still going to be sleeping in darkness for another month and a half, but ovulating around the full moon now would definitely give me some encouragement! I feel though like my body needs the light though to give it an extra boost to bring on ovulation.

That's all for now. 'Til next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment